Thursday, 2 May 2013

Lots and Lots of information!!!

Wooow! Just, Wooow!

There has a lot of Convergence information been spoilt, and I am not kidding when I say it are lots and lots of information!

Firstly, some people already have the No Quarters wherein PP has put a lot of info. Then, we also have the Insider ofcourse. So while the sources aren't really legio, the information surely is.

We have detailed information on the Forge Father (we know more about him right now than we ever did on another Warcaster). We know point costs of several units, solos and Vectors. We have information on the Battle Engine. We are at 99% until we can start playtesting - we still don't know for sure some damage tracks.. Bummer right?

I'll try to summarize all as soon as possible, but unfortunately, I also have to study. Expect some tidbits later this day!

Cultist_of_Cyriss

No comments:

Post a Comment